We are so excited to bring this opportunity to you. Here's what you can look forward to:
PDHs - We are committed to bringing you quality educational programming. Our virtual conference will provide you with the opportunity to earn 9 PDHs.
Convenience and safety - You will be able to watch our sessions easily from your home or office.
Discounted registration - Moving online lowers our costs, so your fee will be lower as well.
Stay connected - Even though we won't be together in person, ISPE will be providing you with ways to engage with your peers and receive updates from the Society.
Industry knowledge - Our sponsors are excited to join us. They are a great way to learn about new products and services in the industry.
We've created an Attendee FAQ. Download it here to access some tips from us and PDH information.
You will be required to pre-register for all of the sessions you plan to attend. You will select your sessions during registration.
Registration will close on Friday, May 29 at 5:00 PM Eastern. Registrations cannot be accepted after this deadline due to the logistics required to manage a virtual event.
Good news! We will be back in Carmel in 2021. Mark your calendars for June 10-11, 2021!
Schedule & Fees
Sessions will begin at 8:30 AM all three days and end a varying times based on our programming.
View the full schedule and program descriptions here.
If received in writing (email is acceptable) by May 22, 2020, you will be refunded your registration fee, minus a $50 administrative charge. Cancellations not received in writing by the date required will not be eligible for a refund. No-shows will not be refunded. All refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- You are required to pre-register for every session you wish to attend. If you do not pre-register you will not receive a link to join each session.
- Login to register. Once you login, the registration rates will be based on your membership status.
- If you are a member, DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. All ISPE members have an existing account. Click "forgot my password" link or contact the ISPE office if you are unable to login.
- If you create a new account, you will not receive the member pricing, even if you are a member.
- "Register someone else" allows you to register another member from your company if we have both of you tied to that company in the system. Looking to register a colleague and don't see them on your list? Let us know and we will make the adjustments.