The current issue of the Indiana Professional Engineer is available to the public free of charge!
IPE Journal - November/December 2017
Past issues of the IPE are available at no cost as a benefit to ISPE members, but will cost $25 per issue for non-members. If you are not an ISPE member and wish to obtain a copy of a particular issue listed below, please send a check for $25.00 made payable to ISPE, to 100 East Washington Street, Springfield, IL 62701. Your issue will be mailed promptly to you upon receipt of your check.
The following table of contents highlights the main articles and columns from past issues of the publication.
November / December 2017
- P.3 - President's Message - Professional Engineers in a Time of Ethical Conflict
- P.4 - Executive Director's Message - Resolve to Get your Continuing Education Early
- P.5 - Finding Your Voice - Autonomous Vehicles & Public Policy
- P.6 - Code Corner, by Michael R. Fink, P.E.-L.S
- P.7 - State Regulation Board News
- P.8 - Daily Designs - Business News for P.E.s
- P.9 - Softer Side of Engineering: Agenda Item: Good News, By Stuart G. Walesh, Ph.D., P.E., F.NSPE
- P.10 - Getting Better: 5S Part Four By Ray Wilson, P.E.
- P.11 - NSPE Executive Director Update, by Mark Golden, FASAE, CAE
- P.13 - NSPE / ISPE Awards
- P.15 - Central Indiana Chapter Events
- P.16 - ISPE Foundation
IPE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Past issues of the IPE Journal are available here. (Login required)