The current issue of the Indiana Professional Engineer is available to the public free of charge!
IPE Journal - May/June 2017
Past issues of the IPE are available at no cost as a benefit to ISPE members, but will cost $25 per issue for non-members. If you are not an ISPE member and wish to obtain a copy of a particular issue listed below, please send a check for $25.00 made payable to ISPE, to P.O. Box 20806, Indianapolis, IN 46220. Your issue will be mailed promptly to you upon receipt of your check.
The following table of contents highlights the main articles and columns from past issues of the publication.
May / June 2017
- P.1 - Registration Board News
- P.1 - Army Col. Scott Haraburda, P.E. Named GRCC's 2017 Distinguished Alumnus
- P.2 & 5 - President's Message
- P.3 & 9 - The Softside of Engineering Column, Mind Your Mind, by Stuart Walesh, Ph.D., P.E.
- P.4 - Getting Better Column, S S S S S = 5S Part Two, by Ray W. Wilson, P.E.
- P.5 - Code Corner, by Michael R. Fink, P.E.-L.S.
- P.7 - Fire Safety - Defending - in - Place May be the Right life Safety Strategy for Your Next Building Design, by Chris Jelenewicz, P.E.
- P.10 - Daily Designs - Business News for PEs
- P.12 - ISPE Foundation
IPE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Past issues of the IPE Journal are available here. (Login required)